Snippets from Mood Indigo and A Win

10:25:00

Last month, I had a chance to attend one of the biggest college festivals in out country, aka, Mood Indigo. While I was unable to attend the various events on all the days, I did manage to squeeze in some interesting activities! Right from eating in the food court (pizzas, burgers and wraps oh my!) to meeting a blogger I've admired, I did a little bit of everything. I even managed to get shortlisted for a "trendspotting" activity being done bya group called Project Mohawk. Here's a look at a few of the things I managed to check out.

Trying to look cool at the Mood Indigo wall

My outfit on the first day there.


Hello, that's where I am!

My dearest friend! Sorry I put this pic, but you look really pretty lady!

Can I take these guys home? Also notice, my friend and photographer at times posing with his camera! 

There was a lot more that we covered, but somehow, I managed to skip the picture-taking bit. Finally, I was walking towards the lab on the first evening (yes, we do have to work during festivals) and two girls from team Mohawk came up to me saying they would like to feature my outfit in their best dressed trendspotting section. I readily agreed and guess what, I won it! Woah. Did not expect that! But it felt pretty great anyway! Thank you to everyone who voted for me! This definitely made my new year extra happy! 

Excuse the silly face. I still won though! Yay!! :)


All in all, a very enjoyable festival, and I wish I can go back next year! Where you there? Tell me about your experience in the comments!

Find more Quirky Goodness on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM!

You Might Also Like

0 comments