Lakme Fashion Week Day 1 - Arpan Vohra

09:11:00

On this first day at fashion week, I was looking at the stalls, and Arpan Vohra's vibrant colours mixed in with monochromes caught my eye. We walked in, and there was his mom who told us he was busy with the show preparations. Such a sweet lady, taking care of her son's booth and she even remembered us when we went back! Awww!

His runway show literally had me waiting for the next piece with bated breath! It was such a 'straight off the runway lets wear it' collection and I want all of it! Here are my top five pics from his show! Enjoy!

These colours just make me wanna go celebrate spring!

Ohh, swoon!! 

That one pop of color just sets this apart doesn't it?

Monochrome! And with a bit of lace! Win!

 I know I said only top five, but these are in a league of their own! Also, I think I saw Priyanka Chopra wear the dress in the centre to one of the recent award shows!

So those are my picks! What do you think? Personally, if you ask me, I'd like one of each please! So in love! Lemme know what you think? Would you wear any of these??

Disclaimer: As before, all these pictures are from the indiatimes website. No copyright infringement intended. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments