A Walk in the Park

04:21:00

I love dreaming of pretty beaches and long walks in a park when I'm stressed. And with the current stress I have due to my ongoing Mid semesters, I thought it was the perfect time to put together a look for happier days.Of course this meant a little look through, Modcloth's website. I love Modcloth. They are the top of my 'when I start earning and become a big girl' list. This dress from Modcloth is absolutely gorgeous and is perfect for those pretty spring days where you spend your time on a park bench (hopefully by a lake with swans) and read a book.

I've put together an entire look with all items from Modcloth. You can shop the look by visiting the links below.

A Walk in the Park


Strap shoes
modcloth.com

Blank NYC ring
modcloth.com

Thick glasses
modcloth.com

Straw hat
modcloth.com



PS: If you're a fan of pretty dresses, I strongly suggest that you go through their dress collection. These are prefect for almost any ocassion and are quite classic so you'll wear them forever! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments