What to Wear on Summer Weekends: An Easy Weekend Outfit

22:31:00

Summers have given way to monsoons in Mumbai. As much as I love the pitter patter of rains, I've realised I like summers more purely because of the wide array of outfits I can wear thanks to the good weather. At the same time, summers also bring with them a sort of lethargy where all I want to to is sip my iced tea and sit in an airconditioned room. This outfit is for all those people who like to look put together without putting in too much effort. Ohh, fun fact, this complete outfit is thrifted, online! How cool is that?


Tshirt: Rs. 250, Spoyl
Asos Ripped Boyfriend Denims: Rs. 750, Stylflip
White Zara Pumps: Rs. 1200, Stylflip
Neckpiece: Rs. 600, Stylflip
Glasses: Borrowed from my photographer

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 2800, which is around 32


So this top which has a rather sporty look to it has been on my list for a long time now. I've wanted one that was simple yet had those sporty stripes (yes, its me. I must have all the variants of a stripe in my life). Anyway, long story short, I saw a co-ord set on Spoyl with it, and I bought it! These Asos ripped jeans were sold out for quite some time and never came back in stock although I liked the idea of patches alongwith the rips. (makes them that much more mom approved you know) so when I spied a pair in my size (hallelujah!) I grabbed them without a second thought. Add a pair of simple pumps and a statement neckpiece, you're ready for pretty much any weekend plan there is!



This look can be converted to fit any occasion by simply changing the accessories. You can't go wrong with a simple white tshirt and blue denims. Seriously, if you don't have both in your closet, go get them now! There are some great bargains available online too thanks to the sale season. Trust me, this is a look you won't regret, no matter what you size or age!

Tell me what's your go-to weekend outfit in the comments!
OR

You Might Also Like

0 comments