How to Wear Your Navratri Clothes to Work

10:05:00

Happy Monday folks! Navratri is over and if you're like me you're probably wondering what on earth you're gonna do with all those festive clothes. Read on if you need an answer to this problem!






Embroidered Blouse: Rs. 550, Surat
High Waist Trousers: Rs. 999, Zara
Satchel Bag: Rs. 600, Colaba Causeway
Black Pumps: Rs. 1000, Zara
Coat: Rs. 1200, Forever21 Sale
Necklace: Rs. 150, Masaba for Anouk

Total Outfit Cost: Rs.4499 which is around ₤45

In my book, the hardest thing to reuse is the flashiest blouse you've got. It's short, its embroidered and it's got a low back and all of these things equal big no-nos for the office. So of course I had to bring you a look that makes this complicated piece perfect for the office. Here, I paired by embroidered blouse with high waisted trousers. I added a long jacket to hide the low cut back and add a bit of structure to the whole look. Together, this look is perfect for the office and is perfectly polished and put together without being overly dressy.

If you've got a dressy blouse lying around in your closet that you think is only fit to be worn on festivals, think again. All it needs is a bit of imagination and you've got yourself a unique new outfit! If you've done something similar why not share it with me? I love to see how you use the ideas shared here. Go on, share with me on Social Media, you can reach me on Facebook or Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments