Laid Back New Year Outfit Idea

07:49:00

Its almost time for the so called biggest party of the year! Everyone's fretting about what they're wearing and where to shop (If you need help with this, read my last post here). Me? I never go out to party on New Year, simply because there's just too many people out and about, drinking, getting a little too tipsy and dancing around with strangers. I'd rather be home with my dear ones, eat good food, share good vibes and hope that I always stay connected to the people I care about. This year has made me realise that they may not always be with us the next year, so its better to treasure those moments you have with them.

Onto less sentimental things though, this doesn't mean I don't think about new year outfits! This little maxi dress with accessorised bling is just the ticket! I love how the little touches of gold make it acceptable and the simple style makes it very comfy for the long night to the new year!

maxi dress, how to wear a maxi dress, dinner outfit ideas, date night outfit, gold accessories, gold accents, how to wear a gold belt, mumbai streetstyle, vero moda maxi, maxi dress style, mumbai fashion blogger, indian fashion blogger










Maxi Dress: Rs. 500, Colaba Causeway
Golden Belt: Vintage, Gift from Aunt
Earrings: Rs. 20, Trains
Bag: Gift from sister
Bracelet: Rs. 400, Colaba Causeway
Sandals: Rs. 350, Wadala Station

Total Outfit Cost; Rs. 1270, which is about £ 12.

So what are you wearing this new year's eve? Tell me in the comments. I'd also like to take a moment to thank all my readers for their support and love! I know this blog has become better thanks to all of you guys! As this is the last post from 2014, I wish you guys a very Happy New year!! Hope the year ahead is better and bigger and brighter! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments