Sunday Working Girl

09:59:00

Summer is finally here. Tis the season for crop tops and cool trousers. Recently, vintage looking outfits seem to catch my fancy. This outfit is something along those lines. I am currently all above high waisted skirts and pants with crop tops. I styled this outfit for a friend's dinner party. I had a meeting that day, so I actually wore a shirt through the day (remember this outfit) and then changed into the crop top and vest.


how to wear high waisted pants, how to wear crop tops, how to wear a vest, simple black croptop, how to dress for casual working days, mumbai fashion blogger, mumbai streetstyle, geek chic

how to wear high waist pants, what to wear to work, asos, online shopping, marks and spencers vest, mumbai street shopping, indan fashion blogger, mumbai streetstyle, how to wear high waisted pants and crop tops, how to style crop tops


pink lips, geek chic, mumbai streetstyle, how to wear high waisted pants, how to wear a crop top, different ways to wear a croptop


long hair, indian fashion blogger, how to wear a crop top, how to wear high waisted pants, asos high waist pants, how to wear a vest, mumbai streetstyle, colaba causeway street shopping, what to buy in mumbai, where to shop in mumbai, lenskart oversized glasses


how to wear tribal necklace, how to wear geeky glasses, how to wear high waist pants, how to wear trousers, how to wear a crop top, looks for less, cheap crop top options, colaba causeway shopping, bandra linking road shopping, spiked flats, allen solly, asos, streetstyle


how to wear a vest, how to dress for summer, laid back summer outfit ideas, how to show stomach in a croptop without looking cheap, classy crop top ideas, how to dress like the 80s, looks for less, budget shopping
Crop Top: Rs. 200, Bandra
Vest: Rs. 400, Colaba Causeway
High Waisted Trousers: Rs. 1200, Asos
Necklace: Rs. 200, Gift from Uncle
Bag: Rs. 350, Gift from Sister (Lots of similar ones at Causeway)
Spiked Flats: Rs. 700, Allen Solly (Similar ones at La Judi, Bandra)

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 3200, which is around ₤ 32. 

Photo Credits: Sirshendu Arosh

I have a lot of love for these trousers. They had to be altered and I can't believe I almost returned them! Thankfully, mom saw a way of altering them without messing up the silhouette. The button detailing at the waist is absolutely my favorite thing!  Oh, in case you've noticed, I've mentioned the approximate prices of items that weren't bought by me. A friend recently pointed out that I mention a lot of things that are gifted and in turn, don't add their prices to the overall total. Well, I may not always know the exact price of the gifts, but from now on, I'll mention prices of similar items. I hope this helps you guys get a better idea of the total outfit price range.

PS: Sorry I've haven't been posting regularly (Thank you, real life!). I've got a few people asking me if I'm unwell and its great to see that someone does read the blog and notices the absence of posts. I'm thankful for your kind words and I hope I can blog regularly soon. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments