Fierce Roar

09:21:00

Prints. Prints haven't really been my thing for a while now. I'm more of a solid color outfit that can be styled a few different ways and can be worn everywhere depending on the pairings. However, recently, I've been drawn to tshirts with quotes, or a cool animal print. That's exactly how I ended up with this gorgeous top. I've been mentally pairing it with everything I own! (Sometimes even when it doesn't go all that well!)







Blue Skirt: Rs. 490 Forever21, (also worn here)
Animal Print Tube Top: Rs. 200, Lokhandwala
Vest: Rs. 200, Lokhandwala
Nude Pumps: Rs. 600, Hill Road, Bandra
Gold Necklace: Rs. 200, Random streetstall in Bandra
Bracelet: Rs. 150, Colaba Causeway
Bag: Rs. 100 (approximate), Gift from Cousin, Primark

Total Outfit Cost: 1940, which is around ₤19.


This blue skirt is something you've seen before (remember this?). I find it one of the most versatile pieces in my wardrobe that works well for pretty much any occasion in the diary. The black bracelet is new, and was a birthday present from a friend (I love you, you sexy chick!). 

If you think you can't wear animal prints as bold as this top, I suggest easing into it with maybe an animal patterned scarf, a top or just a simple animal printed bag. Basically, the big cats are always in style, so it worth investing in some fun pieces. Tell me, are you a fan of animal prints?? Talk to me in the comments below!

PS: I have an interesting post for Mothers day coming up! Follow the Facebook page for updates! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments