What to Wear to Coachella

10:22:00

Coachella! When I first heard about it, I didn't think it was a very big deal. Flash foward to this year where I've evolved into a more free-spirited, self assured person (wow, I must be growing up or growing back into a child) and I've been crazily viewing all the coachella action on snapchat, instagram, twitter...pretty much everywhere. So of course, it isn't a surprise that I decided to pretend I'm at the festival even if I'm a few thousand miles away.





Lace Vest: Rs. 150, Colaba Causeway
Lace Shrug: Rs. 200, Colaba Causeway
Side Slit Palazzo Pants: Rs. 300, Hill Road, Bandra
Neckpices and rings: Rs 500 (roughly, most are bought on the streets)
Sunglasses: Rs. 300, Forever21
Spiked Flats: Rs. 500, Label Life (during an NGO Sale in Bandra)
Quilted Bag: Rs. 400, Stalk Buy Love

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 2350, which is around 24

Photo Credits: Sonam Shah

I decided on a very lacey, almost middle eastern look for this post. I like the idea of wearing something that's flowy yet demure and hence the palazzo pants. The lace on lace look adds such an intresting dimension to the texture and feel of the outfit that I just couldn't have chosen anything once I decided on it. This look makes me think of relaxed evenings listening to some indi band. I accessorised by layering all my favorite neckpieces and then decided to have a mix of all my favorite rings to complete the look. Oh, btw, these new leopard print sunnies have become a wardrobe favorite since the day I bought them. Love how they go with everything! All in all, this look is all about wearing your most favorite trends and bringing out the carefree spirit in you.

Were you at Coachella? Tell me what you'd wear to a festival in the comments! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments