Store Spotlight: RutuCraftz Studio

07:50:00

With coachella still on everyone's minds, then you know tis the season to be bohemian. While the definition of bohemian differs for every person, one thing that's pretty uniform in all trains of thought is accessories. Nothing says free spirit quite like wearing a neckpiece in your hair or an anklet with your stuffy formals (yes, I did it once during busy season at work). Now, I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely love getting custom made pieces of jewelry and that's why a homegrown new store was high on my radar!


Rutuz Craft Studio is a jewellry and accessories store based out of Mumbai and Pune. The brilliant ladies at the studio work their magic with all sorts of materials like beads, copper, tassles, wood (whoa!) to come up with unique designs for every girl who doesn't like to wear mass produced items. All their pieces are handmade and you can always tell them exactly what you want! So of course, when they got in touch with me, I asked I wanted a headpiece. Hey, I've got those maang tikkas but there's no such thing as too much when it comes to headgear right?



Now, the lovely team at Rutuz Craft Studio sent me three brilliant pieces for review. First off, can we take a moment to appreciate how lovely these pieces are? It's all hand crafted and trust me when I say you can feel the love and positive energy it brings! I wore the neckpiece while running errands and honestly, its a welcome addition to my wardrobe. I'm seeing the hand harness and the headpiece in my very next outfit post already! (Yep, stay tuned for that).





Head gear: Rs. 350/-
Hand harness:  Rs. 299/-
Tree of Life Pendant with chain: Rs. 450/-

Ok, so I can hear your wheels turning saying this is all good but its crazy expensive I just know it! Right? Wrong!! Everything in ther store falls in the very affordable price range starting from Rs. 150 upto around Rs. 1500. For instance, all my pieces were under Rs. 500!! Yep, that's pretty much the same range in which most accessories fall in, in mall stores. (Not to mention most of those are mass produced, meaning you and you cousins can all be matchy matchy, in a not so good way). However, for custom made pieces, this price range is crazy awesome!!

So how do you get your hands on their lovely pieces? They currently operate from Facebook and Instagram and are in the process of setting up various other online payment options too. They've assured me that COD will be up and running very soon! They ship via a courier service that'll give the fastest delivery to your location and the shipping costs depend on the destination. Plus, if you're in Mumbai, you can check them out at the Style Soul Sundowner and PopUp Flea  in SOHO-Tapas Bar, Andheri this weekend!

Honestly, I'm a big believer in supporting anyone who's creative and imagine my happiness when I found such lovely designs practically in my backyard. Yep, you've got to give them a shot. Also, don't forget to tell me how you'd want me to style these pieces in the comments below!

Follow Rutuz Craft Studio here | Facebook | Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments