My Birthday Wishlist

21:52:00

Birthdays seem to be a bit of an anti-climax for me in the recent years. For the last couple of years, I've been celebrating my birthday in the most low key, uninteresting ways possible and this year, I figured I'd buy myself my own friends (since the ones I do have don't seem to be around during my birthday). So I figured I'd give them a little nudge in the right direction (the title was really supposed to be, "Buy this since you can't be bothered to be here!"...or something like that). 


1. FABALLEY Striped Maxi Dress:

Cos, you know, its got stripes and doesn't require me to make an effort. Win!!
BUY HERE



2. KOOVS Maxi Skirt

I don't need another maxi skirt....said no girl. EVER!

3. 3 MAD CHICKS Pixel Design Bag

Cos, living life in multicolor is what you gotta do on your birthday! 

4. STREETSTYLE Shoes

Boardroom Worthy Shoes
Shoes are a basic necessity in life! And you can maybe get two if they look like this!

5. NOBLE FAITH Jumpsuit

Its Christmas after my birthday, and don't I deserve something red?!

So that's my Birthday Wishlist. Well, atleast the top five anyway! So Birthday fairy, are you reading this? Good! Drop me some goodies!! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments