Merry Chirstmas!!

09:38:00

How were the holidays guys??? Did you all enjoy Chirstmas??! I for one managed to get work and fun done all on the same day! I'd been quite depressed with the way my work was going lately and one of my friends decided it would be cool to take me birthday present shopping (my birthday's on christmas eve, in case you were wondering). So I sneakily squeezed in some good ol' santa fun alongwith serious labtime. What did I do and wear? I believe I shall let the pictures do the talking....

Eating cupcakes shaped like Santa! 

Posing with the starry lights!


Shopping with the sweetheart!

Some more shopping while the guard looks on! 

Some more posing! 

And finally, eating goodies in a packed mall!!
 Dress: Rs. 450, Colaba Causeway
Hoodie: Rs. 150, Linking Road, Bandra
Stockings: Gift from sister
Necklace: Rs. 350, Linking Road, Bandra
Wedges: Rs. 500, Hill Road, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1450, which is around £ 14. 


Hope you've all had a good Christmas! I even managed to get a couple of cool presents on my Birthday so stay tuned for future posts with them!!

Find more Quirky Goodness on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM!

You Might Also Like

0 comments