A Memorable Day #Together with Friends

09:04:00

Stress follows us everywhere. As we grow old, we stop enjoying those little moments in life. We end up in the perpetual race called life. While I love the fast pace of life and it is exciting to go work everyday, sometimes, its just too hard. For the last couple of weeks, I’ve been feeling exceedingly depressed thanks to work pressures. Now Housing.com asked a question today, they wanted to know about my most memorable day. Well, turns out while I’ve been running around like a crazy person, I still managed to have a memorable day wedged in between. And the best part? I didn’t realize I was making memories while I was living it.

Anyone who reads my blog knows that I have recently found a new photographer. As my schedule is usually packed through the week, I plan shoots on the weekend. Last weekend, we made plans to shoot on location. Now, as I don’t have a car, we decided to ask my friend if he would take us to the shoot location, primarily so that I can change in the car. He agreed and we planned to leave well early in the morning. The previous night, I worked till around 1 and then woke up around 5.30 to get ready for the shoot. Well, just as I was about to leave, I get a text from my photographer saying she isn’t feeling well and will not be able to make it. Well, of course I immediately cancelled but I couldn’t help but feel a little dejected. I find that scheduling shoots while working on my thesis full time is hard. My friend called me around the same time saying he’s ready to leave and I should come down. Well, I couldn’t really disappoint him and we decided it would be best if we go have some early breakfast. After a little heated debate (I was feeling quite annoyed by that time thanks to the messed up plans) we settled on Aromas Café in Powai. Let me tell you, a day that started off with a lot of dejection, turned into one of the most amazing mornings this month. We managed to get there well early, talked, joked, ordered lots of good food.







After the most heavenly breakfast there, we then went to see a movie. Now mind you, I’m the person who will usually say no to a movie because even when we catch a movie, I can’t help but worry about work. Intervals are where you’ll find me scrolling through my mailbox or frantically trying to see if something I’ve come up with during the movie works. Well, I admit I did it this time too, but somehow, during the movie, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. My friend actually saw the movie for a second time with me, because he wanted to make my day. A long drive back home, with me being the self-appointed car DJ, and that, was one of the best days ever.  I guess all you need is someone to be there, and #together, you can change the way you feel. All you need is a little help from your loved ones!

Have you had a good day recently? Tell me about it in the comments below! I’d love to hear from you guys!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments