Sports Luxe - How to Wear A Pink Bomber Jacket

23:21:00


One trend that had me rejoicing last year was Athletisure or Sports Luxe. Honestly, I'm not a very athletic person and don't own a lot of gym gear. However, I did have working out and getting fitter on this year's goals so I thought it was the perfect time to embrace this trend. 






Never Give Up Vest: Rs. 250, Hill Road
Ripped Denims: Rs.1000 , Koovs
Pink Bomber Jacket: Rs. 1299, Stalk Buy Love
Heels: Rs. 1200, Zara
Backpack: Rs.599, HattiexKoovs, Koovs

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 4348, which is around ₤44

Bomber jackets are something I've always associated with Top Gun in my head. Yes, I've seen the movie like every other girl probably has and think its one of the best Tom Cruise movies ever. But ok, coming back to the topic, bombers are perfect for transitioning into summer. A silk bomber is great for adding an element of luxury to your everyday wardrobe and that's exactly what I'm going for with this look. I wore my pink bomber (which was a steal on the Stalk Buy Love sale) with my distressed denims, gym tank top and heels. I love how the tank and denims give a laid back vibe but the bomber and heels add a touch of glam. It's exactly what sports luxe should be in my book. Relaxed with a hint of glam. Oh, also, if you're a rather sporty girl, a pink bomber is just the right hint of softness and is a great piece to wear on your Valentine's day date! 

How would you wear the Sports Luxe Trend? Tell me in the comments below!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments