3 Ways to Wear : Polka on Polka

09:49:00

While the world is getting ready for autumn, we're slowly getting ready for October head at the start of September heat in Mumbai. That means the summer outfits are still going strong and polka has been popping up everywhere recently. That meant of course we had to talk about it and give you three ways to wear polka on polka! Today's post features a skirt from H&M that I actually paid full price for (the horror!!) and that is this flounce, wrap skirt thing with the most lovely polka dot print and a flouncy bottom. Literally, the wraparound shape, the material (that I ruined after one wear, but more on that later) and the frilly bottom, it's the summer skirt of my dreams! That meant obviously I had to give you a range of 3 ways to wear it and convince you it's bloody brilliant!!




In face we've taken this one step ahead and created three looks that are not just polka dot skirt, but actually have polka on polka! You can't have enough dots in your life can you? Well okay, maybe not on your face but let's moosy onto the looks and pretend we have perfect skin! (NOT!)

1.Sexy Summer Party





Yes, I'm still dreaming of summer parties and did I mention, there's no such thing as too many frills. For this first look, I decided to pair my polka dot wrap skirt with a simple frilled crop top. It actually has a gorgeous bow detail on the back but we didn't actually take any pictures of the back (yes, I'm sorry!). This look is perfect for a Sunday brunch (brunch outfits are essentially what I live in for the weekends). It's just a very casual everyday look for those days when you want to look cute but still have the possibility of sexy!

2. Sexy Beach Party





Give me a beach party now!! I created this look with everything polka! My tiny bikini top and then this oversized blazer as a coverup that is actually a whole different look on it's own. Think beach party with a casual lunch in a fancy restaurant. Really, this is that look that can quickly go from sexy to understated sexy (that's a thing right?). Atleast in my head it does. It's really secretly my favorite look and it isn't in your face beach butt naked but still shows some skin so it's ticking a whole lot of boxes in my book!

3. Sexy Errand Runner





 And finally! We cannot have a three ways post without a more realistic (in my head) sexy look. This is just a casual wrap top with a wrap skirt and then I paired it with my white sneakers (yes I'm still not over them) and a straw bag. This is what you'd wear on days when you just have a few (read a hundred) errands to run and still want to look fashionable. Really, just a simply outfit that can be dressed up or down depending on the accessories you use.

And those are my three polka on polka with a whole lot of flounce people! Do you like them? Do you think they're something you'd wear. Tell me which ones are your favorite in the comments and share what you think about them!


You Might Also Like

0 comments