The Leopard Bird

07:33:00

Mixing prints. Remember those days when I swore i couldn't do it? That prints would drown me if I wore more than one? Well, guess what, once I started (remember this?) I just can't seem to stop!










Leopard Print Blouse: Rs. 250, Borivali
Dress(worn as a skirt): Rs. 300, Hill Road, Bandra (also seen here)
Sandals: Rs. 350, Borivali
Earrings: Rs. 100, Linking Road, Bandra
Bangles: Rs. 50, Trains

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 950, which is about ₤9!

Continuing in the tradition of winter called 'layering', I paired my leopard print bat-wing blouse, with my peacock feather dress (remember this post). I pretended that I was a new species called the leopard bird, and well, the bat-wing sleeves flapping in the wind meant I could also pretend I was flying. W.I.N! All in all, absolutely love this! Definitely something I'l wear again.

What do you think about the 'mixing prints' mayhem I've been on lately? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments