Grumpy Cat

21:49:00

Summers in India are hot and brutal. I've gone about three shades darker and on most days I look like a human frying pan. Sure, I get to eat mangoes! Yep, gotta love summers for mangoes. But this still doesn't cover the fact that I simply can't stand the heat anymore. So excuse the grumpy expressions. I did manage a couple of smiles once I got to the beach and got my feet wet. Nothing like a little blue to calm those overheated nerves. Right?

painted dress, short dress, summer dressing, mumbai fashion blogger, indian fashion blog, mumbai streetstyle
what to buy at globus, mumbai streetstyle, mumbai look for less, fashion blog, mumbai fashion blogger, mumbai street shopping

indian fashion blogger, short printed dress, painted dress, long hair, mumbai streetstyle, indian blogger style, cheap clothing ideas, look for less

summer dressing, what to wear in summer, printed cotton dress, mumbai fashion blog, mumbai streetstyle, indian fashion blogger, economical clothing ideas

mumbai street style, desi fashion blogger, printed dress, globus, street shopping in mumbai, indian fashion blog, indian fashion blogger, prints, how to wear prints

beachwear, mumbai summer fashion, what to wear in summer, mumbai streetstyle, summer dressing, indian fashion blogger, mumbai fashion blog

mumbai streetstyle, printed dress, globus, what to buy while street shopping, look for less, clothes for less, mumbai fashion blogger, indian fashion blog, street shopping
Printed Dress: Rs. 500, Globus
Bangles: Rs. 50, Trains
Beach Thongs: Rs. 100, Borivali

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 650, which is around £6.5.

This dress always makes me think I'm a human art-piece. And to think I didn't even want to buy it in the first place! I just got the bow out and did a little kooky tying to make it look more streamlined. I imagine taking to a meeting with a fitted blazer and a chignon (hopefully with a smile too). Overall, not a very good face, but still a gorgeous dress.

How have you been dealing with the summer heat? Tell me in the comments or talk to me on FACEBOOK

You Might Also Like

0 comments