When Geeks Date

07:56:00


By now everyone and their mothers have a variation of these geek glasses. While I'm always on a hunt for bigger glasses, the last few weeks have made good glasses a necessity. So when my brother offered to give me anything for Raksha Bandhan(yay!! cue bed jumping joy!), I jumped on the chance to get a new pair of peepers! First off, THANKS a million bro!! They've made long hours in the lab much more bearable (read now changed to various states of sleep deprived, minus the creepy red eyes).


monochrome, geek chic, glasses, jabong shopping review, online shopping, stripes, indian fashion blogger, mumbai streetstyle, lenskart glasses, skater skirt, mumbai fashion blogger

how to wear black full rim eye glasses, fashion blogger, monochrome, how to wear monochrome, first date outfit ideas, what to wear on a date, casual dressing, mumbai streetstyle, geek chic, nerdy, how to wear lace skater skirt, breton top, H&M top, online shopping, electric blue bag, pop of color

how to wear oversized glasses, how to wear skater skirts, lace skater skirt, mumbai fashion blogger, indian fashion blogger, asian blogger, desi blogger, mumbai streetstyle, how to wear a breton top in india

how to wear geeky clothes, geek chic, nerdy chic, short skirt, how to wear a short skirt, mumbai fashion blogger, streetstyle, indian fashion blog, jabong shopping, blogger review, asian blogger

mumbai streetstyle, how to wear a short skirt, how to wear a black skater skirt, lace skirt, mumbai fashion blogger, mumbai streetstyle, indian fashion blogger, what to wear on a date, asian fashion blogger, stripes, spiked necklace, statement accessories

statement accessories, statement jewellery, owl ring, how to wear bold accessories, lace, lace skirt, indian fashion blogger, look for less, mumbai streetstyle

spiked necklace, bib necklace, statement jewellery, bandra shopping, what to buy in bandra, look for less, street shopping in mumbai, mumbai streetstyle, outfit details accessories, spikes, silver neckpiece

Skater Skirt: Rs. 400, Jabong.com, (buy here)
Breton Top: Rs. 200, Gazebo, Bandra (buy similar here)
Spiked Necklace: Rs. 350, Bandra
Eyeglasses: Gifted by brother from Lenskart (buy similar here)
Bag: Gifted by cousin
Ballet Flats: Rs. 200, Borivali

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1150, which is about 11.

The other new bit is the twirly skirt. When I laid hands on my Jabong shopping goodies (read my shopping review here) one look at this skirt and I knew it was going to be a geek chic outfit. I feel this look could be excellent for a casual date lunch(also where I casually show off how nerdy I truly am!). I added a bit of color to the outfit with my new blingy blue bag that was gifted by my cousin when she came down to India. The skirt is a perfect blend of flirty and feminine and can be worn in many different ways. Overall, a very versatile piece to have in your closet.

What's your take on casual date outfits? Tell me in the comments below. You can also find me on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM

PS: Just like the previous post, a quick reminder that the Jabong.com team was kind enough to provide me with a shopping voucher for Rs. 500 for my review. All views in this post as well as the previous one are unbiased and my own.

You Might Also Like

2 comments