5 Tips to #Come Closer to Raidant Skin, Naturally!

23:19:00

How many of us have faced skincare issues? Answer: Everyone! I don't know a single person who hasn't had issues with acne, blackheads, pimples, etc etc. Honestly, if you say you've never had skin issues, I'll happily kidnap you and disect you for your secrets (as I'm sure some other girls would too). Anyway, murderous thoughts aside, I personally have extremely sensitive skin. Usually, a regular drugstore ‘pimple’ cream just does not work for me. Instead of getting rid of them, I end up getting some more. Not to mention my skin is like an oil well and most of the creams tend to just add more greasiness to it. Oh, and lets be honest! We don’t get a lot of sample packs (read none) that we can actually test if a drugstore fix works for us. I can’t keep spending lots of money on things that won’t work and end up harming my skin! So of course I’ve started looking at home remedies, that make use of things that we already own, and don’t cost a bomb. Here are my fixes that have worked.

Milk
19673
Source
Okay. Unless you’re a vegan or lactose intolerant, you probably have milk lying in the fridge. This is a quick tip that I got from a fellow blogger, who swears by milk as a cleansing and moisturizing product. Once a day, dab a piece of cotton with a few drops of milk over your face to get instantly clean and moisturized looking skin. I’ve tried it (though not everyday) and I do see the difference. 

 Besan
Source
When I was a child, my mother would always make a besan (gram flour) paste with a little milk/water, besan and a pinch of turmeric that would be applied to the face to get a simple face mask. Honestly, this was my first ever face mask and I have always loved how my skin felt after that. Besan is great for getting rid of oiliness and this works well for a super fry your egg on your face skin like mine.

Water
Source
Water? This is something everyone can do, but don’t! It’s the simplest thing to drink enough water. Hydrated skin looks great! But most of us (including me) forget this simple fact and don’t drink enough water. Guys, skin that’s good looking from the inside out, is skin to envy!

Steam
Source
Water in all its forms is great for you. Steam, if you’ve had a facial, this is definitely one step in the multicream process. It’s great for opening your pores and getting rid of the blockages in the pores. While I know this is something you cannot do everyday, its definitely advisable to get some steam in order to keep your pores clean.

Turmeric
Source
The healing powers of turmeric are no secret. Most herbal or ayurvedic face masks make use of turmeric. It acts as an astringent, cleanser and toner, all in one! I'm sure it does a lot more that I don't know about.
A great way to get all the benefits of turmeric and other ayurvedic remedies all in one is to use a drugstore cream with it! And I think Vicco Turmeric with foam base is one of the best there is! I know a lot of people who find it hard to actually use turmeric in their skincare routine inspite of knowing the numerous benefits. So Vicco is a great way of doing this! I kid you not, ask your mom or grandmom and they'll have used this at some point in their lives. Blackheads, pimples, oil, it works for everything! Yes! I kid you not! Definitely something you need to include in your skincare routine. Need some proof? Check out the video below to see the effects!



Well, those were my quick tips to #ComeCloser to naturally radiant skin! What are yours? Do you do something else? Tell me in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments