How to Wear Ripped Denims for a Party00:14:00
Quick Tips to Wear Denims to A Party:
- Easiest way to upstyle a pair of denims is to wear it with a fun top. I'd say go for a beaded or sequined top and keep the rest of it simple.
- Not a sequins girl? Wear a simple tee and then a bright jacket for a no fuss but fun look.
- A simple solid colored tshirt, jeans and a statment necklace are all one needs for a casual party. Add a pair of heels for extra oomph.
- Running late and don't have time for all of the above? Just wear bright lipstick and pull your hair up in a messy ponytail.
- Finally, remember that what you wear isn't as important as what you are. If you're having fun, doesn't matter if you're wearing a pair of sweats! You'll still be the prettiest girl there!