Music Is My Religion09:28:00
I put together this looking keeping in mind all my favorites. Music, monochrome, minimalist comfort. I would wear this pretty much everywhere (including office if they didn't have a dress code). I love the almost sporty relaxed fit of this dress (yes, its new and a birthday present too) and the boots and hat simply make it perfect festival outfit. I added the red bag for a little pop of color. While I'm still not into suede bags, I think the tassels on this bag add a little boho to the outfit.
Tips to Dress for a Music Festival/Concert
- Tassles and fringes on clothes are big this season. If you have a little budget, invest in one statement piece with these to add that laid back, boho vibe.
- Wear comfortable shoes! You'll be walking around or probably jumping with joy if you're at a concert so comfortable shoes are a must. You don't want to lose circulation in your feet or have cuts that ruin your fun.
- Opt for layers. So you are inside a hall packed with a few million people and then suddenly its time to go home. You realise that its a few degrees cooler outside by the time you head back home. Avoid catching a chill and wear layers so that its easier to regulate the temperature depending on where you are.
- Need a quick fix for your meh outfit? Just put on a quirky hat or a pair of funky sunglasses and you'll have added a little pep to your regular outfit.
- Finally, don't forget to have fun! Trust me, when the music takes control of your soul, you won't be worrying about what you're wearing!