Valentines Day Lookbook: The Girls Day Out Date

21:50:00

Not really a dating person? Well, you don't need a man to celebrate Valentine's Day. I love the idea of having an all girls date and that's pretty much what I've planned for myself. Honestly, give the boy chasing a break and take sometime to relax, enjoy yourself and not worry too much about your love life. Oh, and aren't things always more fun with your girls? Think crazy days of shopping where the other person actually has a properly worded opinion when you try on an outfit instead oh, "Uhh, yea it looks good" and checking out those hot guys on the beach minus the awkwardness (no man wants their woman hooting for another guy, innit?) oh and of course, eating food while you compare who's gonna get fatter after it! Yep, that's my kinda day, so of course I have an outfit for it!

For the girl who likes to follow cupid's colorbeam


Black Tshirt: Rs. 150, Colaba Caseway
Skirt: 1200, Chicwish, 
Heels: Rs. 600, Koovs
Sunglasses: Rs. 200, Colaba Causeway

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 2150, which is about ₤21.50.




Photo Credits: Kinjal Sen

I love the idea of going a little retro for Valentine's day. A simple yet stunning skirt is pretty much a big addition to your wardrobe and this one was a birthday present that came a little late. I love the print since I'm a big fan of London and the red rose, well, I bought it for myself and I don't need to be gifted one to make my day. A simple tshirt can be jazzed up if paired with a pretty printed skirt or leggings.

For the girl who likes to follow her own colorbeam


Slogan TShirt: Rs. 500, FabAlley
Denim Pencil Skirt: Rs. 450, Spoyl
Boots: Rs. 750, Forever21
Bag: Rs. 700, Koovs

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 2450 which is about ₤24.50.

Photo Credits: Princy Verma

I love the idea of wearing statement tshirts on Valentines day. Honestly, if you're a girl who doesn't like to wear pinks and reds, this look is laid back yet chic enough to go pretty much anywhere. Even if you are going on a date (a blind date maybe), this would be a good idea. Wear what you are on your clothes and warn the guy that this is me! You better learn to accept it!
(PS; I haven't yet found a shopping slogan tee, if I did that would be my perfect blind date outfit no? )

Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and call all your single ladies, because you don't have to be dating to celebrate being in love!


What are your plans for the 14th? Are you celebrating being single? Tell me in the comments below! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments