Knitwear and Over the Knee Boots

05:38:00

Over the knee boots are a trend that's taken the blogosphere by storm. They're a nifty little way of wearing your short skirts while still ensuring that your feet don't turn blue. When I was hit by a bit of the flu a few weeks ago, I decided to pull out my trusty over the knee boots (these have seen wear during my time in cooler climes last year) and pair them with pretty much all the winter gear I own to keep toasty while walking around town on errands.





Grey Knitted Jumper: Rs. 500, Zara, Colaba Causeway
Grey Coat: Rs. 1500, Forever21
Hat: Handmade
Over the Knee Boots: Rs. 1599, Similar ones here
Rings: Rs. 50, Colaba Causeway
Sunglasses: Rs. 250, Forever21 from Spoyl

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 3899, which is around 40




Photo Credits: Yogesh Agashe

This grey jumper was bought last year for a complete bargain at Colaba Causeway. It's Zara knitwear, from the streets!! I have worn it multiple times already and its super toasty. While I haven't been able to find more on the streets this year, keep an eye on stores like PAX and the street stalls around electric house at Colaba Causeway for more additions the closer we get to December. The grey coat is something you've seen on the blog before alongwith the piano hat that I'm super proud of! Its possibly the best item I've knit till date! The rest of the look is simple and yes, I decided to go the uber cliched way of accessoring a winter look with a Starbucks cup! (I did drink all the coffee in it during the shoot though).

A grey look that's still sleek yet modern, this is my kind of winter dressing. While I know Mumbai weather doesn't usually allow for so many knitted layers, I still think this look is great for the cities that have lower temperatures. Wondering how to rock over the knee boots in Mumbai? Worry not, the next post will have you sorted!

What are your go to pieces this winter? Tell me in the comments or

You Might Also Like

0 comments