A Bohemian Heart

05:35:00

Remember the dress from Thrifty Thursday? How I went on and on about how versatile it was? Well, I've only gone and styled it for the weekend. This look is my version of 'chic' meets 'Indian' resulting in a little boho, a little quirky look.

H&M Dress, knee-length shift dress, camel colored dress, fuschia leggings, bohemian look

bohemian look, mauve leggings, shift dress, statement necklace

boho chic, messy bun, H&M Dress, street shopping, shift dress, mumbai fashion blogger

how to wear a shift dress,Indian fashion, messy bun, how to style dresses differently, statement necklace

knee length dress, how to wear dresses in India, mumbai streetstyle, bohemian look, bright leggings, tresmode heels

bohemian dresses, different ways to wear a dress, winterwear, mumbai streetstyle, indian fashion blogger, mumbai fashion

mumbai streetstyle, how to wear a shift dress, H&M Shift Dress, purple leggings, how to wear knee-length dress

wooden statement necklace, statement accessories, yellow accents, neon accents necklace, indian accessories

high heels, block heels, how to style block heels, tresmode heels, statement shoes

wooden banges, statement accessories, indian streetstyle


boho chic, mumbai streetstyle, indian fashion blogger, H&M Shift dress, how to wear bohemian clothes

Shift Dress: Rs. 500, Colaba Causeway (also worn here)
Mauve Leggings: Rs. 450, Big Bazaar
Necklace: Rs. 400, Hill Road, Bandra
Tremode Heels: Rs. 1400, Navi Mumbai
Bangles: Rs. 100, Trains
Belt: From another dress

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 2850, which is about ₤28. 

I wore my dress with loud wooden accessories. There's something about this necklace that makes me feel bohemian. The leggings give a pop of colour and the dress makes a perfect backdrop to pile on the accessories. It works as a great base item that will mould to your mood everytime! I kept my hair messy and put it up with a couple of hair clips and pins. A little bit of gloss and I'm ready for vintage shopping or random exploring of the city. How I wish I had the time to do all of this! (Thank you Uni for effectively ruining my life!)

How would you style this dress? Tell me in the comments below. If you have anything you'd like to see on the blog, let me know!

Find more Quirky Awesomeness on FacebookTwitterInstagram


You Might Also Like

0 comments