Summer Beachwear

08:44:00

So I've been in a rather bohemian mood lately. Last weekend I went to the beach with my family and while this outfit isn't what I actually wore, it inspired me to dress for a beach day.

indian fashion blogger, mumbai fashion blog, mumbai streetstyle, lookforless, what to buy in mumbai, streetshopping, fashion blogger, tribal prints, messy bun, nosering, how to wear a nosering

indian fashion blogger, mumbai streetstyle, mumbai fashion blog, fashion blogger, beachwear, what to wear to the beach, printed shift dress, tribal print dress, nosering, skagen watch

indian fashion blogger, mumbai streetstyle, skagen watches, mumbai fashion blog, wiwt, what to wear in the summer, what to wear to the beach, beachwear, summer dressing, summer beachwear

mumbai streetshopping, skagen watch, what to buy in mumbai, low cost dressing, what to buy on the streets, street shopping in mumbai, tribal prints, aztec print dress

mumbai fashion blogger, global desi inspired dress, look for less, global desi dress, tribal prints, how to wear prints, mumbai street shopping, indian fashion blogger, mumbai streetstyle, skagen watch, skagen denmark watch


indian fashion blogger, fashion blog, mumbai street shopping, where to buy dresses in mumbai, where to shop in mumbai, linking road street shopping, what to buy in mumbai, what to buy in bandra, printed dress, nosering, desi fashion, indo-western fashion, skagen watch, branded watches
Printed Dress: Rs. 200, Borivali
Bangles: Mom's
Watch: Gift, Skagen Denmark (buy here)
Ballet Flats: Rs. 150, Borivali
Nose Ring: Rs. 10, Borivali

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 360, which is about ₤3.5

I love wearing shift style dresses since they're so easy to style. The tribal print always reminds me of an very desi chic avatar. I added the nose-ring on a whim. My best friend and I bought these together and while I wear it rarely, she looks brilliant in hers! As for the fabulous watch, I'll be giving you all the details on that real soon! 

PS: Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! An amazing neckpiece is up for grabs!! 





You Might Also Like

3 comments