MIA

21:34:00

feather earrings, accessories, bohemian, fashion blogger, mumbai streetstyle, mumbai fashion blog, indian fashion blogger, earrings, beachwear

It seems I've made a habit of being MIA these days! I promise, there's a very good reason for this bad behavior. However, sometimes I'm not comfortable sharing a few aspects of my life on a public platform. All I can say is, I'm extremely proud of myself at the moment! (Insert happy chicken dance here)

 So did you miss me? Didn't even notice I was gone huh? ;)

Onto the outfit, I took these pictures a few weeks ago for the blog, but somehow real life got in the way. My love for maxi-anything is no secret and this skirt was bought after much debate over the color with a rather reluctant friend (yes, I remember how much effort you took to convince me while I debated the advantages of buying ALL the colors). While the color turned out to be NOT what was mentioned on the box, I still think its kinda cool. Oh, and did I mention it has pleats?

fashion blogger, indian fashion blogger, mumbai fashion blogger, pleated skirt, maxi skirt, sea green maxi skirt, moustache print shirt, croptop, how to wear a croptop, beachwear, feather earrings

pleated skirt, maxi skirt, sea grean skirt, mumbai streetstyle, online shopping, indian fashion blogger, mumbai fashion blog, bohemian style

boho chic, mumbai fashion blogger, indian fashion blog, asian blogger, crop top, how to wear a croptop, how to wear a tie top, how to wear maxi skirts, beachwear, what to wear to the beach, feather earrings, what to wear on a beach holiday

beach style, what to wear to a beach holiday, mumbai streetstyle, weekend dressing, pleated maxi skirt, knotted crop top, how to wear crop tops and maxi skirts, indian fashion blogger, fashion blog, look for less, holiday fashion

mumbai street shopping, how to wear maxi skirts, pleated skirts, indian fashion, street fashion, look for less, feather earrings, how to style feather earrings, beachwear, beach holiday look ideas

pleated maxi skirt, how to wear a maxi skirt, crop top, printed crop top, how to wear crop top with maxi skirt, maxi skirt styling, mumbai fashion blogger, indian fashion blogger, asian blogger, look for less, prints, skagen denmark watch, accessories, animal print bag, mint wristwatch
Printed Shirt: Rs. 350
Pleated Skirt: Rs. 900, Wholesale7.net
Skagen Denmark Watch: Won in a blogger giveaway
Bag: Gift from an aunt
Flats: Rs. 250, Borivali
Flower Ring, Feather Earrings: Gift from blogger friend

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1500, which is about ₤15.

I turned this shirt (Also worn here) into a croptop by simply tying it a little higher than normal and added the feather earrings for a boho vibe. Now that I seem to be stuck in various rooms for better parts of my day, this outfit just screams beach to me.

What have all of you been upto? Talk to me in the comments below!

You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!


You Might Also Like

0 comments