How to Wear a Wrap Shirt10:08:00
- Select a wrap shirt that fits you well at the top without gaping. There is nothing worse than bending down to pick something only to see that you're almost popping out of the shirt
- Pair the shirt with a fitted pair of cigratte pants and a simple necklace to make it work appropriate.
- A wrap shirt that hits you at the slimmest part of your waist will work well toward hiding that belly fat and giving you a slimmer silhouette.
- Get your proportions right. If the length is longer than usual shirts, wear a pair of nude heels like me to balance it out.
- And as always, don't forget to have fun with it and be comfortable in your own skin! Good luck ladies!