How to Wear a Hex Tie: Workwear Chic11:41:00
What's a hex tie you ask? Well, it's the modern man's take on power dressing. Ties have always been a way to bring out your playful side and nothing says sexy yet quirky like a hex tie. I obviously had to try it in an outfit for myself. I mean, why should boys have all the fun right?
As for the hextie, this tie is from MenWardrobe. They have some premium menswear and right from the product to the packaging, you've got some stellar stuff. Since menswear (especially formalwear) is usually best if its tailored, I think its usually a good idea to find quality over quantity.
This post was featured in the October 27th, Links A La Mode! Check out the other brilliant entries below
- Attire Club:6 Tricks for Impeccably Polished Leather Shoes
- Chiconomical: How to Wear a Hex Tie: Workwear Chic
- Cover Mum:Statement Jumper
- Fancier’s World: Why Striped Sweater is a Fall Essential?
- Fashionopolis: Can Plus Size Be Aspirational?
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Styling a Shift Dress for Fall
- Goldwill Digger:5 Thrifting Mistakes You’re Making at Goodwill
- Green Acres Meets Paris: The Look of Leather & Lace
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: How to Support Other Bloggers
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: My Top 10 Favorite Things I did in Japan
- I’m a Norbyah: Style Minute: Dressing up? No occasion necessary!
- Living After Midnite: Pumpkin Jack-o-Lantern Nails
- Love Bella Vida: 7 Iconic Dresses
- My Golden Beauty:How to Wear a Poncho
- O Struck:Matte : Another find from a MAC lipstick subtle collection
- Outfit Zest: DIY Candy Corn Ombré Tights
- Pudding Monster: How To Look Cool in A Turtle Neck / How to Style Turtleneck Top
- Sweet Tea Salvage:Halloween Costume: Lydia Deetz
- Trendee Toad: Just Buy the Darn Shoes!
- Vanity and Me: Nadia Minkoff - Luxury Handbags