Since I can't really don any winter gear right now (god save me from the heat!) I decided to be sneaky about incorporating knitwear into my October heat outfit. I give you, my go-to October uniform.
Today's outfit is all about the weekend. Modern, edgy with just a touch of winter gear, its actually my favorite outfit in a long time! I was so excited to share this with you guys, I decided to shoot the look myself. Lately, I've had a difficult time finding photographers I can work with, so I decided to shoot with a timer. This look is all about comfort and laid back weekends. Not a heels girl? Swap out the heels for a pair of white sneakers and this look still rocks!
This post was featured in Links a La Mode, October 20, 2016
Go check out some other gorgeous links!
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: What’s in My September 2016 Secret Garden Glossybox
- Chiconomical: Quirk Pop
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin: Wild Mantle Hooded Scarves
- Cover Mum: Embroidered Jeans
- Crisscross Style Boss: Fall Shoe Trends to Try
- Elements of Ellis: Tiger Denim Jacket
- Everest Says: How to Take Your Own OOTD Pictures
- Everyday Starlet: The Best Drugstore Mascaras | Try On & Review
- Goldwill Digger: Denim on Denim
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Seasonally Confused
- Layers of Chic: The Secret to Dressing Like a Boss Lady
- Les Assorties: Fashion Tech Insights: Tagwalk
- Living After Midnight: Leather & Florals
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Bomber Jackets
- One Awesome Momma: Flowing into Fall
- Style Pith: NSAD Preparation: The Work That Goes Into Grooming For Women
- The House Blend: Punk Rock Presence
- This Season’s Gold: Giving Back // Fall Fashion for Philanthropy
- What 2 Wear Where: Hilary’s Thigh High Boots
- Wish and Wear: Breaking the Pattern