Fall Fashion: How to Wear Your Short Dresses in Winter

12:15:00

Autumn. That time when everything turns golden and make you realise that summer is gone and its time to pull out all your cosy knits. While autumn heralds the start of winter, I don't think anyone's quite yet ready to say goodbye to their summer dresses. This made me think that its time to come up with an outfit that can help you style your summer dresses in a chic way without freezing in the chilly mornings.









White T-Shirt: Rs. 150, Colaba Causeway
Black Pinafore Dress: around Rs. 500 on the streets but its a Gift from Sister 
Black Tights: Rs. 100, (a pack of 3) Primark
Black Shoes: Rs. 400, Big Bazaar
Hat: Rs. 500, Forever21
Choker: Rs. 350 (Part of Sugarbox)
Bag: Rs. 800, Funk for Hire

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 2800, which is around ₤30.

This look is something that's completely me. The pinafore dress was a gift from my sister who absolutely gets my fashion sense. I added tights and a warm white tshirt to keep myself cosy in Munnar during my trip there (read more about it here). Layering is key when it comes to transition wardrobes. Look at your classic key pieces to give you warmth as well as double up as transitional pieces that can work through the year. Wear your tshirts under your dresses to keep warm and add interest to the outfit with accessories. I added a bit of color with my choker as well as the bag. Yes, I don't think I'm capable of doing a look without adding a pop of color somewhere. This look is perfect to transition into fall and works well even through winter. Just add a warm coat on top and you'll be ready to battle those cold evenings.

What is your favorite way to wear Dresses in Winter? Tell me in the comments below 
OR

You Might Also Like

0 comments