How to Wear a Hextie: Friday Casuals

10:40:00

Hextie..ah the obsession continues. While the last post was all about power dressing, I felt like it was time to show that the underrate tie can actually be used for a more casual style too. This outfit has a bit of all my fall favorites....layering, grey, quirkiness and fun!





White Shirt: Rs. 400, Stylista from Spoyl
Grey Dress: Rs. 300, Koovs
Backpack: Rs. 1295, HattiexKoovs on sale (buy here)
Snake Print Flats: Rs. 550, H&M
Hextie: Rs. 1979, Borrowed from a friend (buy here)

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 4824, which is around ₤50

I decided to wear my hextie with my white shirt layered with a simple knit dress. Would you believe that this dress was bought for only Rs. 300 (less than 4!!) online? It's last season (scored in the summer sales) and is super comfy. I think you should always keep an eye out for sales on Koovs as these tend to have some brilliant bargains. Anyway, coming back to the outfit, this shirt from Stylista was actually scored on Spoyl (do give them a look guys, they do have some great stuff) and has interesting sleeve detail. Of course, I can't help but talk about how there's a bit of seriousness thanks to the hextie and a dash of playfulness because of my new love, the HattiexKoovs backpack. Just one look at that bag and you'll be smiling. (A proper post with the bag is coming up next folks!)

All in all, this is the perfect laid back weekend outfit. I would wear this to work and all those laid back brunches on cosy autumn mornings. What are some of your fall favorites? 

Tell me in the comments below
OR

You Might Also Like

0 comments