Three Ways to Wear: A Ruffled Playsuit

11:38:00

Hello Tuesday! It's yet another Tuesday and you know what that means! I've gone out and found three ways to wear something awesome. In case you've been thinking of investing in a piece that you just don't think you can get the best cost per wear out of, I've got you covered. While last week, I spoke about how to wear a white jumpsuit in three different ways, today I'm tackling its sometimes trickier cousin, the playsuit. A playsuit is what I'd define as the risque cousin of the more demure jumpsuit and is usually characterised by a mid thigh length and sometimes a much more forgiving fit. I decided to style this playsuit that's got an almost fairytale feel with its pastel blue color and ruffles three different ways. No, Koovs doesn't sponsor any of my wardrobe or posts although I sometimes wish they did! Anyway, onto the three simple, quick and unique ways to style this ruffled playsuit. Mind you, these tricks work well with almost any old playsuit you may have lying in your cupboard.



Candy Floss Gypsy

Summers almost always make me want to bring out the bright colors. This candy floss skirt was a street find that made my eyes hurt and that's just how I decided to buy it. The pop pink neon is such a cool color I almost wish I was popping a bubble gum while wearing this!






'Bright colors are perfect for summer styling and make your outfit stand out in a sea of whites and pastels!'

I layered my powder blue playsuit with this bright maxi skirt and added a few bohemian accessories to complete the look. The bag compliments and ties everything together too!

Classic Brunching

The simplest way to wear an outfit is by not adding any extra frills to it and letting it speak for itself. Since this playsuit has such a great style, I decided to wear it just the way it is with just a few pieces added to complete the look.





'DIY is every girl's best bet when there's little money left in the bank and you need a new outfit!'

The necklace that I'm wearing is actually a pair of bowties (you may have seen me sporting it in this post) that I bought in the Quirk Box sale and decided to thread through an old broken necklace to make my very own new one! Adding a pair of flats and I'm all ready to walk into a sunday brunch in style!

Sweet Punk Rocker

Okay, this is the look I'm most excited about! If you're a girl who loves her frills as much as her boots then this look is for you.



'Layering in summer may make you squeamish but when done right, it can give you a whole new outfit!' 

For this look, I simply added a cropped black tshirt on top and topped off the look with a pair of ankle boots. You guys, this is one of my favorite looks and honestly, I love how unique and different it looks compared to the rest of the three looks!

I hope these looks have given you some outfit inspiration and help you find your own unique ways to wear something you already own. If you still then you need more inspiration, why not join us for The Chiconomical Insider that's launching next month. It's your one stop shop to style tips, places to shop and more. And the best part? It's absolutely free!




You Might Also Like

0 comments