A Birthday Present

06:25:00

My last birthday wasn't exactly exciting, unless you count all the shopping and brilliant presents from my family. Honestly, as the years have gone by, my family has always been my birthday constant. However, this doesn't mean that I didn't get any presents from my friends. One of my dearest (shocked aren't you boy?) friends wasn't in the city on my birthday and he bought me the gorgeous neckpiece that's seen in this post.

indian blogger, maxi skirt, pleated black maxi skirt, lace vest, statement necklace, pink lipstick, mumbai streetstyle, mumbai fashion blogger, mumbai blogger, fashion for less, streetshopping, looks for less, how to wear a maxi skirt, what to buy in jaipur

pleated maxi skirt, lace vest, gladiator heels, what to buy in bandra, mumbai streetshopping, mumbai streetstyle, indian fashion blogger, mumbai fashion blog, looks for less, what to buy in colaba causeway, how to wear gladiator heels

how to wear a maxi skirt, long black pleated skirt, lace top, how to wear pleats and lace, gladiators, how to wear gladiator flats, hill road shopping, what to buy in bandra, mumbai streetshopping, pink lipstick, lakme neon pink lipstick, mumbai fashion blogger, mumbai streetstyle, statement necklace, long hair

mumbai streetstyle, how to wear a maxi skirt, maxi skirt, pleated maxi skirt, mumbai streetshopping, street shopping in bandra, statement necklace, gladiator, strappy sandels, spring inspiration, winter to summer transition

statement necklace, native indian necklaces, mumbai streetstyle, lace vest, mumbai fashion blogger, indian fashion blog, mumbai streetstyle, looks for less, street shopping in mumbai

maxi skirt, pleated maxi skirt, long hair, fashion blogger, desi girl, gladiator flats, gladiators, greek footwear, what to buy in bandra, bandra street shopping, mumbai street style
Lace Vest: Rs. 150, Linking Road, Bandra
Pleated Skirt: Gift from cousin 
Gladiator Flats: Rs. 700, Hill Road, Bandra
Ring: Rs. 20, Trains
Necklace: Gift from Friend
Bag: Rs. 100, Online Store

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 970, which is about ₤10

Photo Credits: Sirshendu Arosh

Now anybody who knows me knows how much I love accessories. However, recently, for reasons I can't quite fathom, I seem to be going for increasingly simple, accessory free looks, and as such, I haven't been able to show this new necklace on the blog before. I loved it so much, I wore it on the same day that I got it (it was dad's birthday!!). Somehow, it still hasn't been seen on the blog after about two odd months. Oh well, better late than never.

The rest of the outfit is fairly common. A maxi skirt is something I love wearing, no matter what the occasion. I bought these gladiators on a shopping spree on Valentine's day and I think they're going to be seen a lot on the blog in the future. They did give me a couple of shoe bites though, so I shall have to take preventive measures the next time I wear them. Still, they're absolutely gorgeous!

Find More Inspiration on my INSTAGRAM!

You Might Also Like

0 comments