How to Wear a Wrap Shirt

10:08:00

The little white shirt is every girl's wardrobe staple and I'm no different. While I'm a self confessed black lover, I love to get my hands on interesting silhouettes. When I saw this shirt a few years ago, I knew it would be a wardrobe staple and an all season favorite. While it has a rather karate kid vibe I still feel its an absolutely gorgeous piece and can be worn in a million different ways. Wrap dresses and shirts are an excellent way to make normal looks interesting. 










Wrap Shirt: Rs. 500, Colaba Causeway
Aztec Print Trousers: Rs. 550, Hill Road, Bandra
Zara Neckpiece: Rs. 600, Hill Road, Bandra
Ring: Rs. 30, Train
Nude Pumps: Rs. 500, Hill Road, Bandra
Glasses: Gift from Brother
Bag: Gift from Cousin

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 2180, which is around ₤22.


This look has a few new things on it. These aztec print trousers have been in my wardrobe for almost two years now and are worn atleast once a week. However, somehow they haven't been seen on the blog till now. This neckpiece was my prized possession and it almost always gives me the 'Call me Queen Nerfertiti' feeling. 

A quick note about the pictures, this was the first photoshoot I did with Sneha and suffice to say, I was extremely awkward and it shows in the pictures. Sneha however, was brilliant as always, and still managed to make all my frowns look artistic! So thank you so much girl! 

Tips To Wear a Wrap Shirt:
  • Select a wrap shirt that fits you well at the top without gaping. There is nothing worse than bending down to pick something only to see that you're almost popping out of the shirt
  • Pair the shirt with a fitted pair of cigratte pants and a simple necklace to make it work appropriate.
  • A wrap shirt that hits you at the slimmest part of your waist will work well toward hiding that belly fat and giving you a slimmer silhouette.
  • Get your proportions right. If the length is longer than usual shirts, wear a pair of nude heels like me to balance it out. 
  • And as always, don't forget to have fun with it and be comfortable in your own skin! Good luck ladies! 
Find more Quirky Goodness on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER 




You Might Also Like

0 comments