Parisian Chic on a Budget

09:53:00

Parisian chic fashion is every girl's dream. Minimalist, lazy chic, perfectly put together without effort, its everything a girl dreams about. However, one look a the fabulous French ladies and their expensive pieces will have you running for the hills or maybe planning to rob a bank. I neither have the budget nor the guts to go rob someone, so I decided to come up with my version of the same. On a strict budget!







Mango Polo Neck: Rs. 490, Pax, Colaba Causeway
Lace Skater Skirt: Rs. 499, Myntra (last season)
Over the Knee Boots: Rs. 1599, Similar ones here
Necklace: Rs. 450, Sugarbox 
Clutch: Rs. 499, Sugarbox
Sunglasses: Ray Bans, Vintage

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 3537, which is around ₤35



Photo Credits: Yogesh Agashe

I think black is an epitome of Parisian fashion and that's exactly what my whole outfit was about. The trick is to invest in pieces that don't look street bought. Think shirts in solid colors, think accessories with little detailing. Think clean lines. Basically, I decided to wear my thrifted Mango polo neck with my simple black skirt. I added over the knee boots and a classic layered necklace to complete the look.

My take on parisian chic has pieces that cost less than 1000 if you don't consider the boots. And of course, you can always add a pair of trusty pumps instead of the boots to get a the same look!

What is your idea of Parisian Chic? Tell me in the comments below
OR

You Might Also Like

0 comments