Three Ways to Wear : A Turtle Neck for Any Occasion

08:10:00

Happy 2019 people! My excitement at being able to start this year with a three ways post actually knows no bounds! There's so much I want to share with you guys and I hope this post sets it up nicely. This year I hope to celebrate style with you and hopefully find new ways to inspire you to rework your old clothes in new, fun and fashionable ways.

Today's hero piece is something I bought on a whim last year because it was on sale, and because I told myself it was a basic. However, the fact that I live in a tropical country meant that I wasn't quite able to use it as much as I should have. Cards on the table... I took of the tags just last month. However, since this year is going to be about styling over buying, it couldn't have been better than this when it came to the first post of the year!

1. Parisian Chic





There's something to be said about classics. A bit of tan, a bit of animal print and a whole lot of basics. This look is something I'm sure you've seen several times before but trust me, there's just something so timeless about it. The trench coat keeps you warm and still gives an option to shed it if it gets a bit too warm. The leopard print scarf is something you've seen a few hundred times before if you're a regular reader and I think it adds just the right amount of whimsy to an otherwise monotone outfit.

2. Desi Chic




Blouses are something I'm slowly tiring off. While I recently took a flight in a saree (something I thought I'd never do) blouses and petticoats somehow never work for me. So for those days when it's quite cool, you can still flaunt your saree and look chic. I chose a black printed saree that I bought for a bargain from Ajio. This look is great for work as well as weekend brunches. My makeup was inclined more towards a weekend look but a bit more subtle makeup, and you'll have a great workwear look!

3. Hipster Chic





If there's one thing that will never change, it's my love for quirky prints and fabrics. This blazer from Quirk Box cost me 1/3 of my then salary to buy and while I wish I worked somewhere where I could flaunt it whenever I wanted, it just makes wearing this piece that much more special when I do! A simple look very similar to the first one, but still so different. Your outfit should be a representation of what you feel and want to send out into the world! This look is definitely one of those moments that you're owning your madness and putting it out there for the world to see. Try it! Pick a basic outfit and then add one statement print to it to make your personality shine!

And that's it folks! Those are some of my favourite ways to style this top. I genuinely enjoy finding new ways to rewear a simple piece in interesting ways. If you're someone who likes rewearing pieces aswell, please share it with me! Use the #Chiconomical #StylingoverBuying.

Outfit Details

White Turtleneck Jumper: Rs. 899, Splash Fashions
Black Trousers : Rs. 1699, Vero Moda
Quirkbox Blazer : Rs. 1600, Quirk Box
Printed Scarf : Rs. 990, Zara
Saree: Rs. 899, Ajio
Trench Coat: Rs. 2199, Forever21

You Might Also Like

0 comments