Three Ways to Wear: Striped T-Shirt

08:57:00

It's holiday season and I'd asked my amazing followers to throw out some challenges to me! One of my lovely readers decided to make it difficult for me and threw a challenge to style a look mixing three prints and five colours in a single look! That meant, I had to dig deep into my inner style diva and find something really interesting that didn't look completely crazy. Not really sure I've tried, but we're going to try anyway.


1. That Girl Next Door




This is honestly one of my favourite looks and is most definitely something I'd wear on a regular basis if I was living in a cooler country. Florals for fall are actually one of my favourite things in the world! Add a bit of stripes and gingham and you've got an outfit that has all of my favourite prints together in a beautiful medley!

2. The Jungle Book





Did someone say avante garde? Well, this is the street version of what I'd consider avante garde. I started with this beautiful camo print maxi skirt and then added a beautiful scarf to bring together the animals and the jungle all in one look. Yes it isn't something that not everyone would wear but I'm actually really chuffed at how it turned out!

3. The London Girl




The easiest way to jazz up any outfit is to add a statement print to it. You can easily make an outfit look more polished if you just add a statement piece. While this skirt was seen first on Chicwish, I actually got mine from ali express because ahem...we're poor and it's actually possibly the real price for it. Either way, this one of those outfits I'd wear for an office party.

And that's all folks.... I really hope you enjoyed these looks. I'd appreciate it if you could leave me a comment with your favourite from these three! This post is shorter than the usual ones but I hope you come by tomorrow to see some more three ways to wear because we're in the last leg of this year and I'm going to try and share several style challenges through this week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments