All the Bright Colors of Summer

09:49:00

Summer is basically slowly melting me, in all the wrong places! This heat tends to seriously get me down (who would like feeling like their being roasted slowly?) and I find myself wearing a lot of whites or brights! 






Skater Dress: Rs. 300, Fashion Street 
Scarf: Rs. 100, Big Bazaar
Bag: Rs. 549, Flipkart, Buy HERE
Sunglasses: Rs. 200, Quikr
Belt: Rs. 90, Kids section in Big Bazaar
Nude Pumps: Rs. 600, Hill Road, Bandra
Bracelet: Gift from Blogger friend
Ring: Rs. 20, Train

Total Outfit Cost: 1859, which is around ₤18.


A summer dress or a skater dress is a great way to beat the heat. Add a belt to define your waist, a scarf to cover your head when you decide to walk to the cafe for lunch mid noon, and a pair of cool shades. Easy breezy summer outfit. I do realise this is a rather colorful outfit, but then, if you can't feel bright, look bright. Right? Currently, there are some great shift and skater dresses available at Bandra and Colaba causeway for a steal, I'd suggest you check it out if you're in the vicinity. I suggest buying relatively simple silhouettes and pairing them with funky but sensible accessories to make the outfit pop. 

Will you be investing in a few bright colored dresses? Tell me in the comments or talk to me on Facebook!  

PS: I'm dreaming of beaches and pools, so expect typically beachy looks in the next few posts! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments