Color me Pink

11:39:00

Happy Holi everyone!! Don't know what that is? Here's a really helpful Wiki on it! Well, like every year, I celebrate Holi fairly low key with my family. I'm not a big fan of celebrating in big and loud crowds with some people who invariably can't handle their liquor and then try to paw others in the name of Holi (also, my best friend sending me pictures of torn clothes post holi aren't really all that pro-big crowds).

I always celebrate with my cousins and this year was no different. A bit of color, a LOT of water (it usually ends with the cousin hogging the water buckets!!) and endless enthusiasm in the form of a 8  year old cousin who's only aim is to color me pink n red and any other color he can lay his hands on! What I'm wearing is nothing extraordinary, but I think the pictures (weirdly cropped to remove pictures of the fam) speak for themselves!





In case you're wondering, that tshirt used to be a pale pink. I think its safe to say its now forever more a deep pink. Also, I'm currently grappling with post holi lethargy coupled with trying to finish a rather difficult implementation for Uni. I really do need to get about three hundred more hours in my day. I wish the 'Bura na mano Holi Hai' mantra extended for a week post holi, for Universities, when I can't finish the work assigned. 'Bura na mano, Holi thi'! ;)

Well, hope you liked the little peek into my holi avatar. I know a 'fashion' blogger is supposed to be all glam and perfect looking even during festivals, but hey, I think I'll leave that to the people who are more worried about the pictures than the festival. For me, it will forever be the festival of colors, family and food!


Share your Holi Day Pictures with me on Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments