Cropped Mashup

13:27:00

Crop tops are the summer equivalents of jumpers in my book. If winters are all about oversized and cosy jumpers that cover your till your fingertips then summers have their inverted version of these. Crop tops in my book are all about showing off some skin, albeit in a demure way (hello! living in India here people!!) and maybe flaunting that summer ready body, and most definitely about staying cool in the crazy weather.

crop top, how to wear crop tops in india, printed trousers, stripes, summer outfit ideas, summer clothing in mumbai, mumbai streetstyle, indian fashion blogger

crop top and printed trousers, striped croptop, geek chic, indian streetstyle, printed crop tops, how to mix prints for summer, summer outfits in india






Yet another trend I'm completely crushing over, is mixing prints. So out come all those cool summer trousers and their quirky prints. And while I own exactly 'one' crop top, a little intelligent tucking and folding is always useful if you want to rock this trend without investing anything in it. This striped crop top is actually a long shirt that I've just folded and fitted with the inner. Hello crop top! I couldn't resist wearing it with my butterfly print trousers. I had doubts when I bought these last year, but they've justified their cost several times over. If you're in the market for prints, I highly recommend investing in a pair of printed trousers. I currently have my eye set on these Polka printed ones from koovs. (*Quickly calculates how I can budget them into my monthly expenses....no cabs for a month maybe?*)

I love how laid back and summer ready this outfit feels. Are you a fan of the crop top trend? Tell me in the comments below or share your crop stories with me on Instagram (@quirkyengineer)


You Might Also Like

2 comments