Happy Women's Day!

11:46:00

Hello everyone!!A very Happy Women's day to all my women readers! You know that women run the world, so be proud you're one! And boys, we can do everything you can, and we do it in 6 inch heels! ;)

 Sorry I've been away for a week. I've had the most stressful week with Mid semester exams and crazy submissions. I slept about 10 hours for the last five days! Anyway, on to the happy news! I'm back with a cool Women's day outfit post. I've had the best day today with my dearest friend (you know who you are!) who has been a totally kickass addition to my bunch of friend. I really don't know why we didn't start talking earlier! We had an early dinner at Yoko Sizzlers! (God I love Sizzlers!!) Oh, and I managed to do a little bit of shopping (More on that in the next week).

nautical look, look for less, street shopping, topshop skater skirt, stripes, gold, navy skirt

nautical, spring look, summer look in india, street shopping in bandra, fashion street shopping

indian fashion blogger, what to wear in spring in mumbai, mumbai streetstyle, what to buy at fashion street, what to buy in bandra, what to buy in mumbai

nautical look ,striped tee, how to wear stripes, skater skirt, how to wear skater skirt, topshop skater skirt, what to buy at fashion street, what to buy in bandra

how to wear skater skirts, nautical, how to do nautical look, navy look, navy blue skirt, white striped tshirt, short skirts, street shopping, topshop skirt, mumbai streetstyle

mumbai streetstyle, indian fashion blogger, skater skirt, how to wear striped tshirt, gold accents, statement necklace

short skirts, topshop skirt, how to style skater skirts, how to wear stripes, white and blue striped shirt, mumbai streetstyle, golden necklace

mumbai streetstyle, indian fashion blogger, nautical look, stripes and navy, navy blue look, look for less, what to buy in mumbai, street shopping


Striped Top: Rs. 150, Linking Road, Bandra (also worn here)
Skater Skirt: Rs. 600, Fashion Street (also worn here)
Necklace: Rs. 400, Hill Road, Bandra
Flats: Rs. 750, Borivali
Bag: Gift from a cousin

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1900, which is about ₤19.

Today's outfit is actually yesterday's outfit. It was my 'yay!! I'm done with Mid semesters let's go out and have fun outfit'. I really feel like summer is right around the corner, and the legs have come out with a vengeance. It was simply too hot yesterday to wear pants and since I spied this shirt thanks to a minor cupboard landslide, it was meant to be! Keeping it casual (yes, that's what I say when I can't be bothered to think too much...but I was awake for about 15 hours at that point!) I paired it with a striped top, simple flats (my feet still hurt thanks to that sprained ankle) and I was ready to go.

Hope you've had a good week. Are you ready for spring? Tell me in the comments below. I'd love to hear what you've done all week while I was away.

More Quirky Goodness on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.


You Might Also Like

3 comments