Merry Christmas!

11:25:00

Chirstmas is here! Have you all been celebrating with your family? I do hope Santa got you all the things you wished for and more! I've been enjoying long and crazy dinners with my family and playing the games Santa got us!

red skirt, christmas outfits, black shirt, thrift, thrifty shopping, vile parle street shopping, vile parle, mumbai fashion

red skirt, dipped hem, black shirt, gold necklace, mumbai fashion blogger

red skirt, borivali shopping, street shopping, mumbai fashion blog, indian fashion bloggers

black seethrough shirt, gold buttons, red dipped hem skirt, vero moda black shirt, thrifty shopping

bandra shopping, vile parle shopping, thrifty shopping, best places to shop in mumbai, black shirt

gold necklace, gold leaves, thrifty shopping, bandra, hill road shopping, jewellery in mumbai, bandra shopping, cheap necklaces in mumbai

red skirt, christmas outfits, mumbai christmas
Black Shirt: Rs. 250, Vile Parle
Red Skirt: Rs. 400, Borivali (worn here and here)
Bag: Gift from Aunt
Necklace: Rs. 450, Hill Road, Bandra
Ring: Gift from a Blogger Friend

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1100, which is about ₤11.

This outfit is what I wore on Christmas day. I love the classic combination of red, black and gold. The necklace is new, I bought it for myself on my birthday and the rest of the outfit is stuff you've seen before. (You remember, here and here). It was perfect for the 'Christmas-y' atmosphere at home and I added a scarf in the evenings to keep me warm.

What did you do on Christmas day? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram! See you soon! Till then....Happy Holidays! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments