Wicked Witch

11:00:00

Layering necklaces is a trend I've wanted to try for quite some time. Okay, correction, its a trend I used to rock when I was kid, but somehow lost in that transition that we all must make from being a child to a sensible adult. Well, I've decided I don't quite like this whole 'adult' business. Hence, today's outfit.







Snake-Print Kaftan: Rs. 200, Colaba Causeway (also worn here)
Black Tights: Rs. 350, Big Bazaar
Bag: Gift from Cousin
Necklaces: Both a gift from a dear friend
Bangles: Rs. 60, Trains
Earrings: Rs. 30, Trains

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 640, which is about ₤6.5.

Some days I wish to dress exactly the way I feel inside. For the past couple of days, I've been frustrated with quite a few things and this is reflected in today's outfit. So I look like a caricature of the wicked witch of the west, I know it and its awrite. Since what I wear is my form of expression, excuse me while I look the way I feel. Oh, well, lets hope this feeling passes by the time I celebrate my birthday. (Less than a week yo!)

What did you think of today's outfit? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook.

You Might Also Like

0 comments