5 Things to Buy At Colaba Causeway: Street Shopping

06:13:00

Street shopping in Mumbai is a part of everyday life. The major spots in my book have to be Colaba Causeway and Bandra. These places always have the best and latest in terms of all things fashion. Last week, I decided to go shop for my birthday (which was on the 24th!) and since I'm not a big fan of the possibility of wearing the same outfit as my neighbour in the trains, I decided I'd go shop on the streets instead of high street brands. (Much cheaper too!)

Here are my top five picks of things you can find on the street of Colaba which are assured to keep you fashionable without burning a hole in your pocket.

palazzo pants, thrifty shopping, colaba shopping, blue palazzo, how to wear palazzo pants
1. Palazzo Pants: are big this season, get one in the color you love.


2. Dresses: with quirky prints are always a wardrobe staple.

3. Accessories: are those shiny things that can make or break your outfits.

Sunglasses, sunnies, different types of sunglasses
4. Sunglasses: A style for every mood. At throwaway prices. (via here)


street shopping in mumbai, colaba shopping, colaba street shopping, outfits, black shirt, things to do in mumbai, things to buy in mumbai, outfits, fashion blogger, street shopping guide
5. Shirts, T-shirts: Pretty shirts in lace and see-through fabrics are a craze this season. Get one that combines all the trends.

So that's a little round up of the things I think are a bargain buy at Colaba. All you need is a little bit of patience and a sharp eye to get the trend you love, at a fraction of the price of the high street brands. 

Confused about where to go and what to do? Need someone to go shopping with you on the streets? Write to me here to have me show you the ropes as your personal shopping guide! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments