LimeRoad Wishlist: The Bag Edition

11:24:00

I've recently discovered Limeroad.Com! I'd heard about it in passing from other bloggers, followed them on Twitter and Facebook, but never really looked at all the site had to offer till today. I cannot tell you how excited I got today looking at all of the fun and beautiful stuff on their site today.

Now, lets talk bags! If you follow me on Twitter, you know how crazy I got when I started browsing through their GOSF (that's Great Online Shopping Festival for all of you who don't know) bag edit. So many brilliant choices, such afforadable and can I say extremely, tempting prices! I had about a dozen things in my cart by the time I was done 'browsing'. Ahem.

It was extremely difficult to narrow down my favorites, but here are my top five bag picks from Limeroad.com. These are just a few of my favorites and top of my wishlist this Christmas (Hey there St. Nick, you read blogs right?)


Every girl needs flowers on her backpack to show off her feminine side!Oh, and its quilted!
Get this one for Rs. 624!
Get a little bit of color and oomph with this little clutch. At Rs. 359 in the sale, its practically free isn't it?! Get it here.
While this bag is a little more expensive than what should be featured in this list, its so on trend with the gold accents and will be your go-to for transitions from work to party this festive season! 
Get it here for Rs. 1039!

An explosion of colors at your side. You're bound to have a great day with this bag. Don't you agree? 
Get it here for Rs. 359. 
Finally, I can't seem to resist any of the backpacks on the site! This one is a cool nod to monochrome and Aztec, both my current favorite trends. Get yours here for Rs. 544!

How I wish I could buy all of the above items and more! You can browse all of the amazing bags on sale here. They have some great things for the home as well. But that is a post best left for another time...

 Let me know what are your favorite items from the current sale! Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook. Happy shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments