Baby Its Cold Outside, Part One

05:57:00

Winter goodness is here. This definitely means that its time to bust out the tights. Oh how I love saying that! Well, in all my excitement, I'm giving you two looks that you can rock this winter (read two days of dipped temperatures) without a lot of effort! Here's the first one.





Navy Blue Dress: Rs. 400, Malad
Tights: Borrowed from Cousin
Scarf: Anushree Reddy Goodie Bag (also worn here)
Shoes: Rs. 600, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1000, which is about £10.

I love wearing all those 'a little too short' dresses in winter since they're made more work appropriate with a pair of tights and maybe a jumper. Dress too low uptop? Why scarves are great for giving you a little warmth and preserving your modesty at the same time. All in all, you get way more options to dress with a little effort.

What do you wear during the winters? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments