Happy Winter Holidays!

07:47:00

I have the best friends! The last two days have been so brilliant, I can't even begin to tell you all the wonderful things I did! Nope, it was something life-changing like jumping out of an airplane. No, everything was quite ordinary mind you, but I'm the girl who gets the most joy in many mundane things. So the 'festivites' (because it did feel like Christmas is here already) started off when my best friend came to visit early in the morning (You may know this already from my many tweets!) and I think that may have set the mood for the rest of the day.

I went to Uni to get my results for a few of the finals test-papers and erm...I did okay. Considering how my exams went, I wasn't too unhappy with most of my grades. I managed to leave a bit early and had a nice little visit with my old work colleagues. No reason, I just missed them! Oh, and after that, I managed to meet up with my best friend again!! Woohoo!! Although, we did have a maniac run looking for a wedding outfit for her sister. Phew! We were, quite literally, the last customers to leave the mall!!

On to the outfit, this was actually last weekend, I was popping out of the house for a little grocery shopping in between study sessions. I love the nautical feel of it. Honest, I didn't plan it this time, but I'm extra extra happy with the whole look!






Striped Shirt: Rs. 350, Hypercity
Red Trousers: Vintage, Mom's
Bag: Gift from Aunt
Necklace: Rs. 250, Linking Road, Bandra
Ring: Rs. 20, Trains

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 620, which is about 6!

What have you been upto this weekend? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Facebook!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments