Workwear Style: Autumn Office Look

06:34:00

If there's one colour that defines autumn for me this year, it's Autumn. If you're Mumbai or some other such tropical country like me, chances are, there is no winter and that requires you to wear several layers. But it doesn't mean you can't wear a simple outfit that will work with or without layers depending on where you stay.




Today's look features my ankle length paperbag waist trousers that featured heavily in this year's Navratri Outfit Post (you definitely need to see that post if you haven't already!). The look is something that you can create easily using pieces you already own and is the perfect (in my book) winter workwear look. For this look, I've paired my mustard yellow paperbag trousers with a simple knitted cropped jumper. I've added a pair of classic black pumps and that's all. The look is minimal and can be replicated using anything similar that you own. The idea was to take some of my favourite summer pieces (these trousers were a sunny day favourite) and throw them in together with a winter staple like this classic black jumper. I've actually had this in my wardrobe for around 3 years now and it's still going strong.



A randoms story about this post? I wasn't sure I wanted to even post a single picture from this look once I had them. I thought it might be too normal and not inspiring enough for you. But then a chance conversation with a friend made me realise it's okay to post normal pictures. Not all of you will be interested in the crazy looks I create and sometimes, it's okay to wear something completely normal and run of the mill. All you need to do is own it!


PS: This last photo was my utterly failed attempt at a 'blogger' pose. I don't think I can pull of brooding sexy model, no matter what I try! 

Follow me on Instagram for more such random, behind the scenes photos and videos!

Outfit Details: 

Paperbag Waist Trousers: Rs. 250, Hill Road, Bandra
Top: Rs. 1000, Forever21
Heels: Rs. 1200, Zara
Necklace: Rs. 20, Forever21
Bag: Gifted, Label Life

You Might Also Like

0 comments