How to Do the Bohemian Trend10:41:00
This look is purely dominated by earthy tones. I styled a simple dress with ethnic prints with mainly wooden accessories. Bohemian is all about wearing seemingly clashing items and still making them all work together. I used to be a big fan of loud accessories a few years ago. (Anyone who knew me in my under grad days will attest to that!). Recently, I've started liking minimal looks with muted accessories, but I still like to indulge and wear my old accessories sometimes. I used an old wooden necklace as a bracelet and paired everything with my favorite jute bag. It was a present from Mom and Dad and I love the chevron style design.
- Choose outfits in earth tones and tan colors. Clothes with dispersed small prints in pastel colors also work well with this trend.
- Pair clashing trends without losing a cohesive overall theme in the look. That's what Bohemian is all about.
- Wooden or dull metal accessories work well to complement this look. Try wearing your wooden necklace as a headband to give yourself a cool boho vibe.
- Gladiators work well for summers. Tan galdiator sandles work well for any laid back outfit.
- Fringes give an instant boho vibe. Invest in a fringed bag or top to get the 70's vibe.
- A maxi dress with a headband is a great way to channel the boho look without too much effort.