Ayorma Fairness & Cell Renew Night Cream Review

09:35:00

Night Creams...hmm...what are they?

Yep. That's been my reaction for almost all my life. However, with the arrival of the Ayorma Fairness & Cell Renew Night Cream in my Fab Bag last month, I've decided to give them a go. First of, I'm most certainly not an expert on beauty and skincare routines but then if you wanted that, you'd shell out to go see said expert. All I can offer is a first hand account of my experience.



Ayorma Fairness & Cell Renew Night cream is first of, and this is my favorite thing about it, paraben free and made from natural ayurvedic ingredients.

Well, open the box and my very first impression was that it smelled herby. I have a tendency to smell all products before I use them. You do it too right? No? Erm...okay then. Next, the texture and the skin feel test (yeah I totally made that name up). The texture is quite smooth and creamy which is what I expected. It glides well on the skin and most importantly, gets absorbed easily. Yep, it doesn't feel oily or heavy on the skin which is a big plus!

So does it stand the test of time? Well, I've been using it for a week now. Do I look like I could play the lead in My Fair Lady? Not really. However, it doesn't clog my pores and while it did tingle when applied to my freshly scrubbed face, its quite possible that's due to my recent breakouts. I frankly haven't seen any major improvements. I do find my skin feeling softer when I wake up every morning so maybe it takes more than a week to see changes.

Finally? Will I spend my hard earned cash on it? Probably not.  Now, I had a trial sized sample and maybe it takes more than that to see some real improvement. Having said that, I wish it didn't smell so herb like. That is one of the main reasons why I don't think I can stand using it forever. My brain instantly thinks its a balm and lets face it, nobody wants to put balm on their whole face.

Pros
  • Paraben Free
  • All Natural and Ayurvedic Ingredients
  • Very Light
  • Not at all Oily on the Skin
  • Doesn't clog pores
Cons
  • Herb-like Smell (could be a pro if that floats your boat)
  • Price (Rs. 649 for 50 gm)
  • Slight tingling if you've had recent breakouts

My Rating: 3/5

QE Verdict: Try it but don't expect miracles. I know a lot of other people have had better experiences than me (you've probably read their reviews) but I guess its good for giving you soft skin. The rest? Well, if you've experience it, let me know! I sure haven't!


Talk to me on Facebook and Twitter



You Might Also Like

0 comments